Saturday, October 18, 2008

Under the weather..

Actually it's a beautiful clear sunny day outside today but I'd be enjoying it more if I hadn't gotten some sort of Flu bug last Wednesday. Not a cold and fever flu bug either I don't think of colds as a flu. At our house the flu meant, to put it nicely, food not staying in your stomach were it belonged. This one is really hanging on, probably on account of baby #3 and all. We're looking for better days ahead as I drag through packing, today is definitely better than yesterday. Tomorrow we leave for our week in Klamath Falls with all of my immediate family. Looking forward to that and hoping I do not share this lovely flu with anyone else. It's been 4 days since I came down with it and the little men and My Luv still seem to be doing great. So here's hoping it stays that way. Anyway hope you have a good week. Later.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Sorry you are sick. :( Hope everyone stays healthy through next week! :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh dear! I didn't know you were that sick. **hugs** Maybe all it means is that you are having a girl.

Probably not... your baby is most likely another little stinker to add to your collection. I love your boys!

NaomiG said...

Oh, that's no fun! Hope you feel better soon! And, I bet you're right baby #3 is probably not helping at all. :-) At least hanging out with your fam for a few days should give you a bit of a break, have them corral the kids for you!

Susan said...

That's a drag! Steve came down with that bug today. :( ick! It's been going around a bit here apparently. Really hope you're on the mend soon. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I just found out yesterday! It's even more awful being sick when you're pregnant tho. Have a good time with your family, Sarah, and hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy it!

ioi said...

I'll be praying for you that it goes away. When I'm pregnant the flu always lasts longer. It's like my body says, "Oh! yeah, morning sickness... we can do that... let's just borrow this flu's momentum and make her feel miserable for a few weeks."
'Hope you get better soon!

Debbie said...

Sorry your "hope" didn't come true.... BLAAAT!!!
thanks for sharing. :)
I am not enjoying it. :)