Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photo Shoot

A. Jenn from here
came over today to do a photo shoot of the boys with her fun new pentax camera. They turned out great and it's been really hard to pick a favorite of each, so I'd be glad to hear which one you like best. She certainly did a great job what with having to chase a wiggly toddler around who liked to smile at her when ever she wasn't holding the camera. And once little A. woke up he kept wanting his binky or he was all wiggly too. Thanks for the great pictures Jenn!!!


I think this one is a favorite for style.


I liked the way this one showed his blue eyes.

And this one is just fun she made it look so good.

One of the only smiles he offered.

And little A. actually smiled once too.


I like the lighting on this one.



A cell phone, one of his favorite toys right now. I like the dim light for this one.



This one is another favorite




The little "gentleman" his expression cracks me up.


Our little teddy bear!!


They're all so fun to have and she was free!! Thanks Jenn!!

Verse for the day:
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is HIS reward. Ps. 127:3

7 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Those photos are so amazing! Wow! I love the towel shot, so cute. Sort of Anne Geddes. :)

Jenn said...

Wow, you got these pics up here fast! :) I think my favs out of all that we took yesterday would be one of the towel shots, or his tiny feet in your hands. :)
...and for Phi.... his "gentleman expression" is really cute - I hadn't noticed it until you cropped that picture. :)
Thanks so much for letting me come an take pictures. I had such a good time, and the boys were so easy to take pictures of! :) We'll have to do it again sometime. (much to their dislike!) ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome photos Jenn!! I love them all but especially the towel shot and the first one of Phi. Adorable kids! :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Good job, Jen! And terribly cute kids, Sjo =)

Erlandson Family said...

the pix are GREAT!!! i love them.... hey has that photographer friend of yours ever wanted to visit cold, not spring at all, manitoba?? :)

Susan said...

Very cute photos! They're all great, but I too like the one of Little A sleeping on the towels. I also like the ones of your hand on him when he's looking up at you - very sweet!
And Phi does look like such a little man in that one photo...he so much resembles his daddy. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

These photos are so fantastic, wow!!!

You might not know who I am but I remember seeing you at conferences way back...it has probably been8-10 years, yikes!