Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bellyachin'

While I was busy this morning trying to catch up on our receipts from last month, Phi was being nice and quiet in the other room. Too quiet *warning sign but, I think, it can't be anything too bad. I finish my project and go out to see what he's up too. The diaper bag is on the table and he is sitting in the chair next to it with this gum pack in his hand and lots of empty little wrappers around him. Of course he quickly shoves it back in the pocket it belongs in when he sees Mom coming and thats where I find even more wrappers. Blaa! 7 pieces of gum, he ate them all!! So gross. I called Wrigley just to be sure there wasn't an over dose you could get from it. Nope just lots of nice minty smelling diapers and maybe a belly ache for a while.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

"minty smelling diapers" bahahaha!!! Love it! Too funny! :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh dear! That is so funny! I hope everything is ok and he doesn't have a tummy ache.

NaomiG said...

Haha! That's so funny! He'll eat worse before it gets any better! Smart mommy move to call the wrigley--I wouldn't have even thought to do that!