Thursday, December 4, 2008

We are still here...

Every day for a week and then not at all for two weeks about evens things out I figure. :0) We had a great Thanks giving down in Florence by the coast although we never actually saw the beach. (LOL we were 10 minutes from it all weekend but never went there) It was busy and somewhat relaxing at the same time, if that's posible. We stayed at a very nice condo for the two nights we were there, wished we could have stayed longer, it's a great place. We were almost the only ones there as they're brand new condos that are actually on the market to sell but are being rented out on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, I guess because of the bad market for selling right now. They are fully furnished and the three bedroom unit we stayed in with J&D and Dad and Mom was selling for almost 500,000!!! seemed a bit high to me for a condo but I don't know houseing prices that well. The set up was great for us though. The actual Thanksgiving gathering was at a church, sounds abit unusual, but with forty people there it worked out great. Delicious food of course and way too much desert. (sigh) Deb brought those snickers she has a picture of and I couldn't stop eating them. I didn't get many pictures, too busy eating I guess, :0P we went out to Grandpa and Grandma's and tramped through the woods and then blasted away with a 44 (plug your ears) and 22's that U. Dave and U. AJ brought along one day and sang around the piano together another. There was a basket ball hoop in doors and ping pong and air hockey so lots to do to run off steam. That was most of our thanks giving, family, fun, and food not necessarily in that order. Mr. Tech switched every thing over to a new, faster, computer for me which is a good thing, only I still haven't figured out how to upload my photos yet so those will have to wait( if there's any worth posting). Must run the little men are calling.

No comments: