Sunday, December 19, 2010

Only a boy...

Be warned, don't read this if you are at all squeamish!!

So we're heading out to Grampa and Gramma's for dinner on a lovely Sunday afternoon, when from the back seat Phi calls, " Mom, Leroy ate a booger".
Mom (thinking OK gross, but whatever) asks: "Leroy why did you do that??"
Phi (fills in for him in his tattletale voice): " Well I took one out of my nose, and I put it right here (pointing to spot on pant leg) and he took it and when I tried to get it back he put it in his mouth and ate it."
Groan! Gasp! Gag!
The joys of boys! ;P

5 comments:

ioi said...

Priceless! How often can you tell people your brother eats STOLEN boogers?! If this scenario was describing my own kids, I'm pretty sure the tattle-taler was fully intending to eat the said booger later.

NaomiG said...

Oh! It wasn't even his own!!! So so gross, but really really funny!

Debbie said...

Boys, boys, boys! :P
Makes me glad Kate told me the other day. "Mommy I don't like to eat boogers. They're just digusting!" :)

Sjo said...

Yes it was not his own!! That still grosses me out when I think about it.

Very proper of you Kate, maybe this will be a little girl cousin finally to help you civilize these boys!!

robyn said...

Oh, my, a hearty laugh indeed!! Love how Phi is so descriptive :)

V always frantically searches for a tissue when she has one.