Sunday, March 27, 2011

Much thanks to Aunt Deb!!!

"For this cutest little hat ...

and dress, sewn with love just for me!!"

"We tried it on this mornin' an' it just fit perfectly!"

Just in time for Spring tho' we are still enjoying rain showers so I had ta wear the flowers."

She looks just like your baby pictures Deb, especially this expression.

"Whoa, someone's sneakin' up on me"

"Oh, just my doting brother"
(who gets a little too "helpful" sometimes, such as leaning over to put in her binky with a hand on her tummy to hold himself up. :P Tho' she gets a great many " 'ugs" from him too.)

Thank you so very much, it is so fun to have her fitting it. I love the flowered hat and the full shirt, it turns her into such a little lady! Love the prints too, I don't know how you ever choose the materials but I love the way they match up.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the pics. Its so much cuter on her than by itself! :) Glad it fit her all together. And to give credit where credit is due, A. Susie helped me pick out the fabrics. We didn't have very many options that were close to what I had in mind and the fabric store seemed to be pretty picked over... i guess it was just a little early for the spring fabrics. We kept picking one but not finding any coordinating stuff that we liked with it or finding a print we really liked that they only had in fat quarters. :)
Elliott just looked at the pictures and squeaked out a little "Julieee".

kdk said...

The outfit is darling, and you have a GIRL to put in it! Boys are great, but they just can't wear that sort of thing.