Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do you see something that doesn't belong??

I had left a bag of cans by the pantry door way and kept meaning to put them away but hadn't yet. I was baking and left the pantry door open and since Phi loves to pull the cans out of the bag ( and drop them on his toes) and the pantry is a fascination of his cause he's not usually aloud in there, he began putting them on the bottom shelf. I was encouraging him for being helpful, next thing I know I turn around and he's not there. "Phi"? I call and I hear "Eh"!? from the depths of the bottom shelf. So funny what these little minds think of.

"Is this where this can goes Mom??"


He got a hair cut with our new trimmer and looked so funny sitting under that huge cover.

All spiffy!
This was almost a month ago now and it's time for another one.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

he he....I can just hear him saying "eh?" So cute! :)
And that pic of him getting his haircut is just great! He looks very grown up! :)