Friday, November 14, 2008

Goodbye Anchorage.

Sorry no pix today I forgot the camera in the car with Mr. Tech yesterday. We fly out tonight,( in my mind), technically tomorrow morning at 1:00 am the red eye. I have a very strong wish that the flight won't be full so that we can get better seats. We'll be hanging out waiting for Mr. Tech today while he finishs a quick job on base and then should have the rest of the day to do something fun. It's snowing again today (hasn't since Tuesday) which I'm excited about though I'm sure many of the locals are groaning as it represents much shoveling and plowing. They've been plowing and replowing the roads up until last night from the last snow because when it's so cold it basically turns to icy ruts and the cars slowly keep working it loose. Got to go Mr. Tech needs his PC back.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hope you have a safe trip and we'll look forward to seeing you back at home! :)