Saturday, January 2, 2010

Andrew and Ruth

A few pictures I had the privilege of taking while A. Rufe was here for the last two weeks. Thanks guys for giving me some photography worthy material !! :)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Prov. 31:10

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths. Prov. 3:5,6,

How excellent is THY lovingkindness, O God! Ps. 36:7

Who so confideth in the LORD, happy is he. Prov. 16:20

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in HIM; and HE shall bring it to pass. Ps. 37:5

Two are better than one; Eccl. 4:9

Delight thy self also in the Lord; and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Ps. 37:4

Many , O LORD my GOD, are THY wonderful works which THOU hast done, and THY thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto THEE; if I would declare them, they are more than can be numbered. Ps. 40:5

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drowned it...S. of S. 8:6

May the LORD continue to bless and keep you guys.

4 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

Just adorable! I love the angle and light on #7 - awesome!

Glenda Conner said...

Oops I meant #8 - I can't count!!

RuthB said...

Thanks so much for taking these pics, Sjo...You're hired! :)
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and was so glad I could get to know the little guys better. Hope Phi is feeling better!

The verses are so nice, too. The one I especially enjoyed is Ps. 37:5, "Commit thy way unto the Lord;trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass."
What a comfort to know we can commit EVERYTHING to Him and simply trust Him. He, who is "the same, yesterday, today, and forever."
Thanks again!
Love,Ruth

Susan said...

What a sweet couple! You did an amazing job on the photos! Beautiful setting and a couple very much in love helps too I'm sure. :)